First Time at the Studio
IS THIS YOUR FIRST VISIT TO THE STUDIO?
HERE ARE SOME THINGS TO BRING
- Your bike—you get to use your own bike at our studio
- Your bike gear (not required)—speed cadence sensor, training skewer, training tire
- Your riding gear—shoes, jersey, HR monitor, water bottles, nutrition (we have some for sale too)
- A great attitude—our athletes love to come and train hard. You will love how you feel after class
- Clean towels
- Filtered water
- Trainer Skewers
- USAC- and USAT-certified coaches
- Please show up 30 minutes early to fill out our waiver and allow time for us to get you into our computer system. Late comers often delay our start.
- Ask questions. If you have any questions about or why we are doing something at the studio, please ask. Our athletes have many goals and objectives. We will do our best to help you with yours.
- http://parkridgechurchonline.com/how-to-study-to-get-a-landscape-exam/ A note about disc brake bikes with thru-axle wheels: We do not have adapters for thru-axles. Please come with your own adapter.